Terms & Conditions
1. Order Acceptance Policy
The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. I Need House reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
2. Order Cancellation Policy
You cannot cancel an order (or part of an order). You cannot cancel the order after checkout upon reading all terms and conditions. However, you can cancel an order if there is strong, valid reasons for the cancellation, but please note that a 10% surcharge will be charged for every cancellation of an order.
3. Return Policy
All products, once sold are non-returnable.
All faulty products must be reported within 24 hours upon acceptance of delivery. We will arrange for an exchange of products through email within 7 days of reporting. All faulty products have to be returned to in their original packaging.
All returned products must be accompanied with the order statement and receipts with the date of purchase and serial number clearly printed on it for verification. Enclosed warranty card if any needs to be submitted with the returned product. All manuals and accessories that come with the product must be included and returned back to us in their original packaging .Please also give a brief description of the problem of the return product.
I Need House reserved the rights to make adjustment to any published price of any products due to input error, product discontinuation, stock clearance, under instruction of manufacturers and distributors, errors in advertising.
4. Delivery and Receiving of Orders
An order received will be delivered on based on its location's shipping duration (for details please refer to Shipping). If an order is delivered and not received, a 2nd attempt will be made to deliver the order again. If the order is not received on the 2nd attempt, the products ordered will be returned to our outlets for pick-up arragement by the recipient/buyer.
On receiving the order, the person who received the goods is to sign on the invoice and also to put down his/her name and I/C number. If the person who receives the goods is not the credit card holder or registered shopper, preferably we would like to be shown a photocopy of the I/C or passport of the credit card holder so as to protect his/her interests.
5. Limitation on Liability
In no event shall I Need House be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if I Need House has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding to any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
You warrant that:
- the User Information which you are required to provide when you register as a User is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to the User Information.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
7. IndemnityYou agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your User Information.
8. Our Rights
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
9. Refusal of Transaction
We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from the Website at any time and/or remove, screen or edit any materials or content on the Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time in our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from the Website whether or not that Product has been sold; removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
By making an offer to buy a Product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your credit-card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
10. Third Party Links
Links to third party Web sites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
11. Compliance with Laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.